Fees and Budget Information
$100 program fee invoice form click here: INVOICE
Student Membership Dues: $15 students $27 Professional
District Conferences-No Registration Fees
- April 19-21, 2016 Birmingham Sheraton Hotel
- All Programs must pay required $100 program fee, invoice here: INVOICE
- Registration Fees $0 for all Students and Advisors
- Advisors Must Register for Students to Compete. (1 Advisor per program area)
- Observers Must Register $0
- Administrators, Industry Judges and Parents Registration. No Fee
- Hotel Lodging $99 per night plus tax, Single, Double, Triple, or Quad Occupancy (two night min.)
Contest Fees (no prize fees)There will be No PRIZE Fees Requested for any State Contests this year. Few contests may have a contest fee for contest supplies or meals.
Industry Supporters should be asked to send Tax Deductible “Restricted Donations” directly to the State Office to be used as travel scholarships for 1st place winners of specific contests to represent AL at the National Conference.