Fees and Budget Information
$150 Participation Fee "per program" invoice form click here: INVOICE
Student Membership Dues: $15 students
Professional Membership Dues: $30
District Conferences-No Registration Fees
State Conference-No Registration Fees
- April 15-17, 2019 Birmingham Sheraton Hotel
- Advisors Must Register for Students to Compete. (1 Advisor per program area)
- Observers Must Register (Everyone must have a nametag to participate)
- Administrators, Industry Judges and Parents Registration. No Fee
- Hotel Lodging $120 per night plus tax, Single, Double, Triple, or Quad Occupancy (two night min.) Hotel Registration Closes March 27th
(no prize fees)There will be No PRIZE Fees Requested for any State Contests this year. Few contests may have a contest fee for contest supplies or meals.
Industry Supporters should be asked to send Tax Deductible “Restricted Donations” directly to the State Office to be used as travel scholarships for 1st place winners of specific contests to represent AL at the National Conference.