- New Years Day
- District Conference Registration Opens
- Central District Meeting
- 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Tuscaloosa Career and Technology Academy
- 2800 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
- Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Cosmetology Technical Development Workshop-Shelton State CC-Dr. Kimbrell
- State Pin, Tee Shirt and Program Cover Contest. Deadline for Submission.
- Career and Technical Education Month
- Alabama State & District Officer Candidate Forms Deadline.
3rd – 7th
- SkillsUSA Week
6th – 7th
- Auto, Collision Technical Development Workshop, Bevill State Sumiton. Contact: Dr. Bob Kimbrell
- Final SkillsUSA Membership Deadline
- Must be a Member to Register to Compete at District, State and Nationals
- All District Registrations Close for Contestants. (Substitutions may be made 1 week prior to event)
- Electrical, Building Construction, Electronics, IM, HVAC, Technical Development Workshop, BEJATC Birmingham Contact: Dr. Bob Kimbrell
- Teacher Certification Program Session E (New Teachers)
- Membership Fees must be sent to the National Office.
- Make checks out to “SkillsUSA”.
- Fees must be received by 2/21 to be eligible to compete at State and National events.
- North District Conference
- Wallace State, Hanceville
- State and District Officer Interviews for Central, North, and South Districts Locations TBD 3-5pm
- 26th -28th
- Welding & Building Construction Technical Development Workshop, Tuscaloosa.
- Contact: Dr. Bob Kimbrell
- Central District Conference
- Bevill St. Community College-Sumiton
- Chapter Excellence Program (CEP) Application Deadline: http://skillsusa.org/programs/chapter-excellence-program/
- South District Conference
- Reid State, Evergreen
- Registration Opens for State SkillsUSA Leadership Conference, SkillsUSA Championships and Career Expo
29th – 31st
- State Officer Training for State Conference
- SkillsUSA Board of Directors Meeting/Executive Committee Meeting
- State Conference Registration Closes to Contestants for State Competitions.
- State Conference Hotel Registration Closes
- National Technical Honor Society Scholarship Applications due.
- Sharon Melton Myers Memorial Scholarship Application due.
- Alabama SkillsUSA Leadership Conference, CANCELLED
- Championships and Career Expo. Birmingham, Al
- National Officer Candidate applications due to State Director.
- National Founders Day, 1965
- National Deadline for Contestants Registration. (Online with National website)
- Mike Rowe Scholarship applications due.
- National Courtesy Corps, (NLSC Form 1)
- National Week of Community Service
- National Conference Registrations/Personal Liability Release, (NLSC Form 1) and (Form 11)
- SkillsUSA Alumni and Friends Merit Scholarship Nominations
- Advertising Design and Graphic Communications Travel Scholarship: (NLSC Form10)
- Deadline for National Conference Registration (Family, Friends, Administrators, Alumni)
- TeamWorks Travel Scholarship Registration, (NLSC Form 3)
- Joint HS and College State officer Meeting-Pelham Area
- Deadline for All fees: National Registration, Hotel fees, Bus fees.
- All checks are to be made out to Alabama SkillsUSA and mailed to State office
- SkillsUSA University/BootCAMP (Wallace State Community College, Hanceville)
6th – 7th
- State Officer Training –College Officers (location TBA)
- Timberland Community Service Project Online Applications, (NLSC Form 7)
8th – 10th
- CTSO Leadership Summit Montgomery, TBD – HS State Officers Only
20th – 21st
- Leverage, Activate, and Engage Training for state Officers, potential officers, and advisors in Louisville KY
22nd – 26th
- National Leadership Conference and Skills Championships, Louisville KY